Change the way you listen to music—forever. Fill your entire home with music or listen to a specific playlist in just one room. You'll appreciate the flexibility to enjoy high-resolution music, your way.
With Control4, your interaction with music is visually stunning. Album cover art is boldly showcased and it's easy to locate your favorite artists and track information on your smartphone, touch screen or TV.
• Enjoy access to millions of songs and thousands of artists through popular streaming services—such as Pandora,TIDAL, Deezer, Rhapsodey, TuneIn, and iTunes—without need for extra gear.
• Play classical in the den, jazz in the kitchen and rock in your kids' room, all at the same time.
• Send music from virtually any source, including your smartphone or tablet, to any room in your house. You can even allow your guests to stream their own music collection from their portable devices.
• Manage the volume, start or stop music and even control your lights with a single tap.
Simplified Multi-Room Video
Distribute video throughout the house so that you can enjoy beautiful, 4K high-definition content in every room without adding clunky gear and wiring behind each TV.
With multi-room video, everyone can enjoy the same movie or watch what they want, wherever they want.
Share your entire movie library, streaming video and satellite channels throughout the home—no need for set-top boxes and multiple video sources in every room.
Consolidate all of your audio and video equipment into a closet, creating a clutter-free installation, while delivering superior sound, stunning 4K high-definition video and an incredible experience in every room.
• Browse your movie library and video streaming services like Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Fire from any TV, touch screen or mobile device—anywhere in the house.
• Watch sports in the den, the news in the kitchen and kids movies in the family room. Each room has access to every video source and an intuitive, on-screen interface makes it easy to select the right one.
• Instantly share new content as your library expands or you add video sources throughout the home.
However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.